Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with SEO UNIFIED or to the only legal account name "SEO UNIFIED", you agree with the following terms and conditions. SEO UNIFIED should be contacted with adequate information about your identity, the ground of complaint and detail information if you face any problem during the ongoing service period to identify the
issue you have pointed out. Please read the following terms of service carefully before you subscribe to our service.
Terms of services use
- SEO UNIFIED has a "Terms & Conditions" in place prior to initiate any service to the
concerned client. Both, the client and SEO UNIFIED should adhere to the above
agreement before place any order.This is the first step of our process and both the
client and SEO UNIFIED has to abide by it.
- All SEO & Social Media as well as campaign management service plans by SEO
Unified initiate on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of
stopping the monthly subscription at any point of the ongoing SEO campaign with
prior email intimation.
- SEO UNIFIED doesn't have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing
the promotion work at least for six months to see good improvements over the
- All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO & Social Media Promotion. So, no
website design or development or other work except SEO is involved in any plan.
- Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service
provider. So, unless agreed, the client has to choose the keywords suggested by SEO
- SEO UNIFIED can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the
changes to the website made by the client. To make the website technically search
engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes as per the
requirements; subject to approval of these suggestions by the client.
- We may need the FTP/cPanel/Admin login credentials, if the client wants SEO
Unified to make the changes to the website. The client is requested to change the
login details once the required work is completed by SEO UNIFIED. This stops any
concern of further security violation.
- SEO UNIFIED can't be held responsible for any type of virus and malware attack to
the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We always
recommend having a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues for every website.
- SEO UNIFIED doesn't guarantee results of any nature. SEO UNIFIED only guarantee
to work for the allotted number of man hours as per the described or given plan
subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverables at the specified time.
We normally provide bimonthly and monthly work performance reports to the clients
that describe all the activities we have covered during that period of work.
SEO UNIFIED Refund and Cancellation Policy
- SEO UNIFIED provides an extensive work portfolio for you to view before choosing us for your website project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact SEO UNIFIED Sales person prior to making a payment for our services.
- Project can only be cancelled within 2 days after signing the project agreement or making the payment. The client will get a full refund within 7 working days of cancellation.
- Set-up or payment process fee (5%) we will deduct from the original payment amount.
- The service will be paused or cancelled if client doesn't make payment after sent invoice in between 7 Days without any prior notice via email.
Website Design & Development
- Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy
to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is
cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by SEO UNIFIED and if applicable,
a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the
- Client acknowledges that SEO UNIFIED will add a "Powered by SEO UNIFIED" or "IT Partner" link to the footer section of each website they work on. This is SEO UNIFIED's branding and to remove it will cost one hundred forty-nine us dollars ($99) only.
Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a certain amount of server resources,
according to the plan purchased. If client did not make use of the account, payment
for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not cancelled until notice is received
from the client end, or until 10 days after due date of payment not received. If client
paid for hosting account for 6 or 12 months ahead and cancels service before plan
expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If client
received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of
the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.
If SEO UNIFIED receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company, payment gateway or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without any notice. A
chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus
any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in
full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. We
suggest, instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us with your queries to address
any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge
from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a
payment for our services.
QUOTE FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES
All quotes supplied by SEO UNIFIED are valid for ten (10) days from the date the
quote is provided. SEO UNIFIED may amend this provision during promotional periods.
Acceptance can be provided in writing, via electronic mail, messaging platform, in writing or via fax.
FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- SEO UNIFIED agrees to promote Client’s company on Facebook® and/or Social Media sites including but not limited to Twitter™, YouTube™, and LinkedIn™ through targeted advertising campaigns per the agreed specifications set out in the Project Brief.
- Client agrees to provide SEO UNIFIED with information (ad banners and website links) within ten (10) working days after the Commencement Date and further agrees that they will comply with any technical specifications provided to the customer by SEO UNIFIED. Drafts will be sent to Client for approval before being submitted to the relevant site.
- Client agrees that any images to be used in advertisements will be supplied to SEO UNIFIED. Client acknowledges that if images are not provided, additional design fees may be payable. SEO UNIFIED will bill client separately for these additional fees.
- Client acknowledges that Facebook and other social media sites reserve the right to refuse adverts at any time for any reason, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published, including but not limited to for reasons relating to the contents of the advertisement or any technology associated with the advertisement. SEO UNIFIED will make every effort to create a substitute advertisement. If the advertisement is rejected due to content, SEO UNIFIED shall require Client to supply new copy acceptable to aforementioned sites. SEO UNIFIED cannot be held liable for rejection of ads by third-party websites. Client acknowledges that if an advertisement previously accepted and displayed on a social media site is then subsequently removed by said site, prior to the end of the agreed period, that SEO UNIFIED is not liable for this decision and no refund will be payable.
- If requested, SEO UNIFIED shall provide the link building services as specified on the
SEO UNIFIED website and to the agreed specifications on the Project Brief.
- The number of links stated in the Project Brief is the number of links that SEO
Unified will provide on the link building report. The number is correct at the point at
which the report is generated and quality controlled, whereupon it will be emailed to
- SEO UNIFIED offers no guarantee for the length of time each link will remain live
after the point at which it has been confirmed and reported on the Customer link
- Client acknowledges that SEO UNIFIED is not liable for the content of those sites.
Use of any such linked web site is at the Client’s own risk.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SEO UNIFIED of the site.
- Client acknowledges that linking to "bad neighborhoods" or receiving links from
"link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. SEO UNIFIED does not assume
liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website
without prior consultation.
- SEO UNIFIED agrees to produce written material for inclusion on Client’s website
upon the request of the Client and per the agreed specifications in the Project Brief.
- SEO UNIFIED agrees that it will be the sole author of the work, which will be original
work by SEO UNIFIED copywriter, free of plagiarism. SEO UNIFIED agrees to use
reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true and that
the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right
of publicity or any other right of a third party.
- Client may provide an additional copy to SEO UNIFIED. Client accepts full
responsibility for all detail contained in the copy provided to SEO UNIFIED and agrees
to use reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true
and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary
right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party.
- SEO UNIFIED acknowledges that Client has the right to edit the work in a time frame
agreed upon in advance as it deems appropriate for publication and that SEO UNIFIED
will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise review the work prior to
- Client agrees that they are responsible for reviewing the final draft for accuracy to
include spelling and grammatical errors, statements, and assertions. SEO UNIFIED is
not liable for errors discovered after publication.
Save as provided in this Agreement each party shall keep in strict confidence all
technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or
initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed by one party to
the other. Each party shall restrict disclosure of such confidential material to such of
its employees as need to know the same for the purpose of discharging its
obligations under the Agreement and shall ensure that such employees are subject
to corresponding obligations of confidentiality.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SEO UNIFIED, its employees, directors,
heirs and assigns against all liability, loss, damage and expense of any nature,
including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the publishing, distribution, or transmission
of any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the Client or the linkage of any
advertisement to any other material. The SEO UNIFIED reserves the right to change
these terms and conditions, service pricing and service inclusions at any time
without prior notice.